Thursday, December 7, 2006

Pillows and Blankets

Essential items for a comfortable flight are going by the way side. With people worried about germs and airlines not putting clean pillows and blankets on every flight, it has been easy for the airlines to leave these items off with practically no complaints. On my flights they do board a few blankets and I always try to do my best to keep them in an overhead where I know they are so I can distribute them to my passengers upon request. Pillows are not boarded on my flights. Again it's doing the best with what you have. The best flight attendants are able to make due with what they have to work with and then some. If you don't have a pillow to offer, perhaps a rolled up blanket will work just as well. It's all about ingenuity. As always thanks for reading and I support our troops.

JWH
CHQ/FA

No comments: