Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Days Off

As much as I love my job, I also enjoy my days off. For me it is a time to catch up on everything like cleaning, laundry, family and friends. Again, this career is a lifestyle, not necessarily a job. Your days off usually come in clumps of 3 or more. This spread for me was 5 days in a row. You can have a vacation practically every month with a schedule like that. Most Airlines have trips built in your schedule or reserve days off that allow for long stretches of days off at time. Reserves have days off guranteed to them, usually no less than 10 a month. Enjoy them, allow yourself to recover from the friendly skies, refresh your mind, and take the next trip in stride. Your days off are a time to use your benefits if you wish, travel and seem family or friends, or even stay entirely away from an airport, returning to your normal life. No matter how you spend them, learn to appreciate them. Until my next post, have a good day and as always I support our troops.

JWH/CHQ FA

No comments: